Spotify has been one of the most popular providers of high-quality audio streaming and media services since its release in 2006, the app offers songs from thousands of artists with many features such as creating playlists, checking trade songs, subscribing to favorite songs, and many more. Spotify also allows its users to gain access to log into showtimes of streaming services like the ones we will discuss in this article.
Log Into Showtime With Spotify Premium
To log into showtime with Spotify, you must first meet certain criteria. There are at least some eligibility requirements for you to be able to get showtime with Spotify that you must meet to get access as below.
- To get subscription, you must first be enrolled in several accredited universities in your area. You must also be over 18 years old, for this Spotify will get all the information through your account
- You must have Spotify premium before getting a showtime subscription. To do this, you can Visit Spotify’s premium plan page, then look for a showtime subscription option. Next, visit the showtime page and activate your main showtime account
- If you have followed the above steps correctly, then you can stream the showtime content using the showtime app through any device you want.
Using Spotify Student Package to Get Showtime
You can also get unlimited access to music, shows, and other entertainment content if you spend time on Spotify student package. With this plan you can access Spotify showtimes using the Spotify premium plan for students. Interestingly, this subscription plan will last for 12 months which will then be re-verified, if at that time you are no longer a student then you will be given a regular premium Spotify subscription which costs around $9.99 per month only. Here we provide some steps that you can follow.
- Install Spotify or you can visit the official Spotify website to fill in your personal information
- Next, verify your age and the university you are applying to
- Once Spotify confirms you’ve met the requirements, you can then proceed to Spotify’s premium plan and get access to Hulu and Showtime
- In other cases, if you are already using Spotify premium but don’t have access to Spotify showtime, then you can upgrade your plan first to enjoy showtime
- Also make sure to enter all the information correctly when creating your account, this is necessary because if you are caught adding fake info then Spotify will automatically close your access to use the application (especially for your ID).
Thus the discussion of how to log into showtime on Spotify with several methods that you can do. For those of you who want to see what this audio streaming app service looks like, you can of course take advantage of a 30 day free trial after adding your card information to your account. However, be sure to cancel your account if you find that you don’t like the service